Tuesday, March 6, 2012

About our dad is addicted to crack. What can I do in this dillemma? I work near Blair, Oklahoma

Our dad is addicted to crack. What can I do in this dillemma? I work near Blair, Oklahoma.?
Our dad is addicted to crack. What can I do in this dillemma? I work near Blair, Oklahoma. Are there any city or town or cooperative or private firms that might help me make a difference?
Other - General Health Care - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You can locate substance addiction rehab counseling centers in your region. Check the source sites focused on your city and state. Look into free consultations on how to help an addiction patient.
Answer 2 :
Call the local Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous and find out if there's a meeting near you.. then send daddy on his way!
Answer 3 :
Be careful on how you approach this subject. People addicted to drugs do not necessarily react like they do when sober. Do not intervene without support.
Read more other entries :  

No comments:

Post a Comment